Many Indian nationals are looking to obtain their U.S. Green Card but with the current administration’s recent crackdown on H-1B visas as well as the lengthy waiting lists for EB-2 and EB-3 visas, many Indians have had to look for an alternative green card to allow them to live the American Dream and work in the United States.
Because of this, the largely popular EB-5 Visa program has now become of extreme interest to Indian nationals. The number of Indians applying for the EB-5 Program is expected to more than double this year.
The growing demand for EB-5 has spread throughout India, we have partnered with a very successful EB5 investment regional center to secure your investment and facilitate your EB-5 visa processing.
We have partnered with one of the largest EB-5 Regional Center Operator in the United States. With a 100% success rate on adjudicated projects, our partner provides opportunities for Indian investors and their families to obtain permanent U.S. residency through the EB-5 Visa Program by investing in U.S. real estate projects.
- One of the Fastest Ways to Immigrate to the U.S.
- No Visa Waiting List
- Investor & Family Members All Eligible For Green Cards
- Ability to Live and Move Anywhere in the U.S. at Any Time
- Flexibility to Work Anywhere or for Anyone in the U.S. or Start Your Own Company
- Lower Tuition Rates and Higher Acceptance Rates to College
- No Sponsorship Needed from Employer or Family Member
- No Education or Employment Requirements For Visa Process
- Direct Path to U.S. Citizenship after 5 Years of Permanent Residency (if the Investor Chooses)
Our partner Fund in USA is one of America’s leading EB-5 Regional Center Operators with world-renowned investment opportunities from across the United States.
We provide a diversified approach to EB-5 investing where investors own a portfolio of assets – not just one. Each Fund includes multiple projects in different asset classes, built by different developers, in different geographies. Much like a mutual fund, this approach diversifies investment risk and helps to prevent against loss of capital.
Current FORTUNE FUND III
Our Partner is excited to announce its tenth EB-5 offering, Fortune Fund III, LP. Opened to investors in March of 2018 and will raise up to $50,000,000 from 100 EB 5 investors.
The Fund will invest in a diversified portfolio of projects, which will be 100% owned by the Fund’s limited partners (the EB-5 investors). Each investor’s job creation will come from one specific project, but return of capital and profits will come from the entire portfolio, providing diversification of investment risk. As such, each investor in the Fund will own an equal share of all the Fund’s portfolio projects.
Secure your and your children’s future in USA.
Contact us to initiate the process before the visa quota is reached and/or the program is closed by USCIS.
EB-5 Program applicants who invest $1 million in a new commercial enterprise (NCE), or more commonly $500,000 in NCE located in a targeted employment area, and creates 10 qualified jobs, are eligible for lawful permanent residence in the U.S. for themselves, their spouse and their unmarried children under the age of twenty-one.
One country in particular that has seen a sharp rise in EB-5 applications is India. At the end of the 2017 Fiscal Year, India nationals were issued 174 EB-5 visas, a 17% increase from the previous year. There are several possible reasons for this rapid increase in popularity and they are mostly centered around the disadvantages of the H-1B visa.
The H-1B Program is facing changes. The H-1B visa used to be a popular choice for Indians. They made up more than 70% of the H-1B visa holders. However, potential changes have made Indians question whether they should apply.
- One reason why is because H-1B applications are being scrutinized more closely.
- Another reason why is because one reform being talked about is the shortening of the H-1B visa term.
- Probably the biggest reason Indian nationals are turning to the EB-5 visa over the H-1B visa is that the H-1B visa is facing a backlog and slow processing times.
- The H-1B visa also may not appeal to wealthier applicants who can apply to the EB-5 Program and obtain more benefits. The H-1B visa requires an employer sponsorship, which means that applicants are limited to where they can live and work, whereas, the EB-5 visa has no such limitations.
- Additionally, a new push for hiring Americans, by the Trump administration has led many employers to turn away from programs such as the H-1B program in favor of hiring U.S. workers. This has drawn applicants to apply to the EB-5 Programs because of their requirement that investors create jobs for U.S. workers as opposed to taking jobs from U.S. workers like they would if they applied for the H-1B Program.
So don’t wait any longer act now, contact us for further details. We will make the process seamless for you if you have the proven funds to invest.
We are your one stop resource in India for helping you get your EB5 investment in USA. Our American Partners co-owns and operates the Florida Equity & Growth Fund Regional Center. Designated by USCIS on January 9, 2009, our regional center is approved to invest throughout the entire state of Florida.
We are currently seeking investors for the Fortune Fund III which allows for 100 EB5 visas.